PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I after EKO + IKSI now 5 weeks after carry, help or assist owls...

Inna
28.08.2004, 20:46
Zdrastvujte! I after EKO + IKSI now 5 weeks after carry, help or assist advice or council on some questions at once:
1. During diffusion grippi and ORVI than it is better to spend prophylaxis by a homeopathy (otsillokoktsinum, EDAS, aflubin) or medicinal preparations.
2. The doctor in ZHK " is afraid or does not wish " to take on the account after EKO offering or suggesting any center of planning after 12 weeks, to go to managing consultation or at once to replace ZHK with the paid center.
3. At me group of a blood 4 rhesus negative, at the husband group of a blood 2 rhesus positive when it is necessary to do or make first time analyses on rezus-the conflict? Thanks in advance for the answer.

child
30.08.2004, 15:53
1. Before leaving the house, smear nosik oksolinovoj with ointment, protects from everyones there colds. 2. It to you already most to solve, I live in Sochi, at all of us Ekoshnye are observed in ZHK.
3. In - the first at me the same history as well as at you, in the beginnings of pregnancy surrenders a blood on antibodies of times in a month, since 30 weeks of 1 times in two weeks, or once a week, precisely I do not remember, specify.