PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The climacterium in 33 years is really possible or probable.. At me a delay monthly.. Besprichin...

JULJA 33 YEARS
29.08.2004, 03:06
The climacterium in 33 years is really possible or probable.. At me a delay monthly.. Unjustly I sweat (it is inflow?).. The gynecologist on uzi has defined or determined, that very small uterus 24* 30* 32, small ovaries and malofallikuljarnye (if I have correctly written), has registered for a call monthly Estrofem 1 tab. 4 days, 2 tab. 6, then djufaston on 2 tab. 10 days. And to hand over hormones before reception of hormones FSG and Oestradiolum, after the beginning monthly on 3 7 dn. Their cycle repeatedly and Prolactinum, TTG, 4, Testosteron-Depotum, DGA-With, a hydrocortisone.. Esteemed about Esttrofem - it is applied at excision of a uterus or ovaries.. But at me that all on a place.. Children at me are not present. .kakoe your opinion..

Irtuganov N.S.
29.08.2004, 15:10
Dear JUlja! Opinion such, that it is necessary to find out the reason of the revealed problems and to spend treatment.

JULJA 33 YEARS
29.08.2004, 21:13
That is I have correctly understood what safely to carry out appointed or nominated vrachem treatment, to hand over analyses and already to operate or work by results of.. Simply I was frightened with indications on application Estrofema.

Irtuganov N.S.
30.08.2004, 14:55
Yes, all so