PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me recently it is constant sensations of a dyscomfort as at sexual sno...

Maria
28.08.2004, 08:16
At me recently it is constant sensations of a dyscomfort both at the sexual relations and without. All has begun that I month nadaz have got in hospital with an acute cystitis and mezodenitom. There to me have made full inspection and have told or said that no infectious diseases at me are present, unless, that itself tsisit and errozija shejki uteruses. Here already almost month as I have left hospital, but all the same I feel to a burning sensation at an emiction, and a pain in the vagina. She amplifies at sexual contact, especially in the beginning. .blizhe to the extremity or end a pain otsupaet. If it was only tsisti that I think, the colpodynia so would not disturb me. Besides while I accepted five nok, at me have appeared what strange allocation that of chemically yellow color. Tell or say, what to me to do or make? Than this all can be caused or called?
Already I am afraid to go to the gynecologist. .v the past to year, has had been ill with a mononucleosis and after that there was approximately a same history as now... A urodynia, dryness. Vrach has registered Palinum, suppositories terzhinan, a cream Clotrimazolum and what that antibiotics. .v the general or common in two weeks of reception of all these medicines, me became even worse. One friend the doctor (not the gynecologist) has assumed, that I can have an allergic reaction to antibiotics. (it is valid. It is necessary to me to start to be accepted antibiotics a pain amplifies).
Excuse for so long report.
One more question how treat erroziju at not given birth or not travailled women?

Maljarskaja M.M.
29.08.2004, 23:02
Treatment of erosion depends on its or her kind. About it or this esteem in clause or article on my page http: // www. med2000. ru/malarsk. htm

Really, maybe, it is an allergy cheska jareaktsija. Can, a cystalgia - prznak hormonal disbalansa. Togd it is necessary to do or make hormonal issledvoanie and to restore. Can, papillomas. In any case without pomoshi the qualified doctor to you to not manage

Maria
30.08.2004, 14:06
I by the way accepted to Diana 35 earlier, but in a year of reception I became terribly hysterical... To me have advised to replace tablets and I have passed on Silest. Can it is valid problems with hormones? The doctor, will not prompt where to me to come on reception? (I Moskvichka) Simply would be desirable to get to valid kvalifitsirovnanomu to the doctor, and to remove or take off a pain it is desirable till September, and that at me employment or occupations begin.