PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings to all! Girls, prompt, please, what test for pregnancy sch...

The anonym
22.08.2004, 01:55
Greetings to all! Girls, prompt, please, what test for pregnancy is considered more authentic (the test of what stamp?)

Natalia
24.08.2004, 00:33
Cheap tests for 20 15 roubles not so kachestvenney in definition of an early duration of gestation, he or at all will not show beremennost or will show so will be not clear (vvide slabovyrazhennoj to the second stria) the good stamp of tests Eve, but he costs or stands approximately 200 250 roubles, here probability of exact result much more above!

Nata
27.08.2004, 09:17
All tests will show pregnancy. But it agree with Natalia, that the cheap test will show a weak second stria in case of pregnancy. And, for example, Clear Blue (costs or stands the order of 300 roubles) precisely will show, t. To. He more sensitive (it is checked up, did or made tests and cheap, and road to one day).

Alla
28.08.2004, 20:30
I shall disagree with both Nataljami. I did or made two tests of different firms, but cheap (just roubles on 15) at a delay of 5 and 6 days - BOTH have shown very bright red stria to doubt it was not necessary. Therefore I also do not understand, when girls complain, that cannot understand, eat the second stria or not. At me all was precisely and clearly.
If it also depends on something, not from the price of the test or dough, and from term. Can be at a delay 1 2 days the test and will not show (cheap, road), and at bigger delay, will show precisely.

So wait pair denkov for reliability is better, than to throw out 300 roubles, even more, in fact everything as pravio, do or make iminimum 2 tests.

sasha
30.08.2004, 13:21
I can tell or say, that the cheap test has shown two strias in 13 days after conception, t. e. On 26 day of a cycle when also words were not about a delay. The second stria was visible, but is less bright, than the first. Buy or purchase two, three tests inexpensive, but different firms, their price approximately 17 20 roubles is better