PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Can show the test a positive take, and actually I am not pregnant...

Masha
28.08.2004, 05:24
Can show the test a positive take, and actually I not to the pregnant woman? What percent or interest of probability of pregnancy at carrying out of the test or dough?

vera
28.08.2004, 22:45
Probability of 96 %. 1) stresses. 2) application of hormonal medical products. 3) for 2 3 days before monthly. 4) presence vlspalitelnyh processes of genitourinary system. This all to me my gynecologist when I have come to it or him;them with this test (at me too has told or said was positive, but US has shown, that I am not pregnant, is simple at me an infection so to believe these tests for 100 % it is not necessary). It is better to descend or go to the doctor, and it is even better on US the vulval or vaginal gauge.

Natasha
30.08.2004, 11:57
My doctor has told or said, that tests give 100 % a guarantee at a delay in 2 3 days. Reception of hormones and some illnesses or diseases of ovaries can really yield false positive results, but in any way stresses or any inflammations and the more so affinity monthly. The test reacts to a hormone of pregnancy if the test has shown a positive take, and then at you have begun monthly - means, there was an abortion. Interestingly, and how much years to yours, Belief, to the doctor?