PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! If it is possible, respond please to such question: it is possible...

Lera
20.08.2004, 02:51
Hello the doctor! If it is possible, respond please to such question: whether it is possible to chill appendages, to receive an inflammation, at long cauterization of erosion by liquid nitrogen? The matter is that after that I was hurted or was ill;was sick longly and strongly with a bottom of a stomach or belly, now like anything, but there is a temperature (37* 2). Or the temperature can be simple as reaction on recent cauterization? Whether it is normal? And more one question: the Doctor has appointed or nominated date of survey. But I have counted, by that moment will pass or take place weeks 7. Whether means it, what all to me cannot be had 7 weeks of sexual attitudes or relations? Or weeks through 4 5 (after a menses), without survey, it will be already possible? Thanks for the answer!

Malanova T.B.
22.08.2004, 08:07
1. The complaints which have appeared at you - reaction to manipulation. 2. Control survey should be in 4 weeks, the sexual life is possible or probable only after survey.

The anonym
25.08.2004, 01:27
Tatyana Borisovna, thanks for answers! And how to explain what I the doctor has told or said what at me will heal 5 6 weeks, and to come to her on survey it is necessary not earlier this time? Thanks!

Malanova T.B.
26.08.2004, 23:45
Lera. Anything I can not add. But control survey should be in 4 weeks.

child
30.08.2004, 11:50
All has understood. Thanks you!