PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I shall tell all under the order. Monthly have begun in 12, 5 years, with per...

Uljana
28.08.2004, 08:16
Hello! I shall tell all under the order. Monthly have begun in 12, 5 years, from first month the cycle became regular enough (26 27), month through 4 5 I have got on a a diet which has almost turned to hunger-strike, and, naturally, monthly have stopped on a floor of year (I have already thrown a diet). When they have started over again a cycle regular there was no and in 14 years I obratlas to the gynecologist. The doctor has sent me on uzi shchitovidki (a hyperplasia of the left share), adrenals and a small basin (all in norm or rate). Has appointed or nominated an electrophoresis, any vitaminizing preparations, but it has not helped or assisted, and to me have appointed or nominated tri-mersi, all over again all was normal, but on the third month on the second week of reception of a preparation have begun monthly and now it is necessary to change a preparation. Can independently make to me the analysis on hormones (the doctor did not appoint or nominate) or to try or taste something another?
But more I am am excited with that I practically do not have breast though to increase or be enlarged she has begun in 9 years. (by the way at mum a normal breast) whether It is possible to affect or influence any preparations body height of a breast? It svjazanno with my diet?

Malanova T.B.
30.08.2004, 10:48
1. Considering age (14 years), an episode of an amenorrhea on a background of depression of mass of a body, it is better to not apply at all hormones, and to receive only a cyclic vitamin therapy. 2. On a background of reception OK there can be again a full termination or discontinuance of a menses. 3. Hormonal inspection can be spent, however not earlier, than in 1 2 months after cancelling OK. 4. It is necessary to search competent deskogo for the gynecologist.