PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me a fibrosing adenosis or fibroadenomatosis about 93 years. Treatment is appointed or nominated odno-vitamins. A breast with...

Volumes
29.08.2004, 03:48
At me a fibrosing adenosis or fibroadenomatosis about 93 years. Treatment is appointed or nominated odno-vitamins. The breast strongly swells and today already the enormous zhedvak from a papilla to an axilla, in size with a sausage. In the description of last mamogafii has read through, that on a background of a fibrosing adenosis or fibroadenomatosis there were many fine focal educations. The laconic oncologist explaining has appointed or nominated nothing vitamins and diuretic grasses. JAvkak to the doctor in a year. But I for the first time for 8 years have become agitated. And whether it is possible so easily or easier to diagnose? Whether ZHostatochno one picture? At me both of the parent have died in 55 and 50 years of a cancer. Advise how to operate or work? Many thanks for your job.

Savchenko A.A.
30.08.2004, 10:28
One of the basic methods in diagnostics of a cancer of a mammary gland - a mammography. At presence of suspicious educations the puncture is shown. I do not have bases to not trust your doctor. But if you doubt of correctness of its or his conclusion (especially