PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hi! Help or assist to understand... At me a polycystosis, 1 year saw Diane-3...

Valery
27.08.2004, 19:02
Hi! Help or assist to understand... At me a polycystosis, 1 year saw Diane-35 then on nepriem a preparation I had a thrush, which itself and has passed or has taken place. Hormonal parameters up to pregnancy on sravnenju with norm or rate: DGEA - above, Testesteron - above, Prolactinum - above, LG - above. Now at me 23 weeks of pregnancy, on US have told or said to exclude an infection: uvelichina a placenta. A smear prishl with kokooj medium, instead of bacillary. Last such smear was 35 after termination or discontinuance Diane-(2 years ago), further smears were good. Began to lift old records, the doctor in 1999. Has diagnosed - a colpitis, I was treated by nothing, but smears later were good. Now the blood of an infection does not deduce or remove, only an ESR raised or increased 35. In urine leucocytes 3 4 (norm or rate up to 5). The doctor persistently searches for an infection, has directed to a cabinet or study on nevynashivaju. I read the book " not Operative gynecology " In, P, Smetnika where the following is written: Treatment of a colpitis komplesnoe: 1. Application etitropnyh, antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory sr-in, 2. Treatment of accompanying diseases, NEUROENDOCRINAL!!!, metabolic and other functional disturbances.
Whether here now I think there can be a colpitis reaction to hormonal changes in an organism, events as a result of pregnancy, t. To. Now all hormones in norm or rate? What to do or make if it gormonalnovyzvannyj a colpitis? It is possible to apply during pregnancy polizhinaks? Whether my conclusions Are correct? Thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.08.2004, 20:16
At a thickening of a placenta it is necessary to exclude a virus infection, a clamidiosis, a ureaplasmosis, a toxoplasmosis which naiboleechasto cause a placentitis.
Colpitis at pregnant women not gormonalnozavisimyj (which means Smetnik, by the way the woman!, marking or celebrating necessity of correction of hormonal deviations or rejections), and caused or called more often conditionally pathogenic flora which is activated during pregnancy iz-for physiological depressions imuniteta. polizhinaks to apply it is possible.

child
30.08.2004, 09:57
And if uroeplazmza, hlomidy and t. The item is not present? All analyses aprihodjat with: it is not found out. It is possible to come to you on reception with the papers, if yes as it to make? Can though someone with me to understand? Instead of naprvljat in a cabinet or study on nevynashivaju. Has typed or collected 11 kg, the doctor frightens gestozom, read in the book " the Guide on pregnancy " (the American authors), that the set of weight during pregnancy, can lead to that the placenta increases or is enlarged, but that is spoken about that, what is it dangerously, and that at a greater set of weight, it is more probable donashivaemost and a birth of the HEALTHY child... It is very tired from such contradiction of books and doctors... Thanks.