PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Tatyana Borisovna! Respond, please, to mine besspokojnyj in...

Uljana
26.08.2004, 06:02
Dear Tatyana Borisovna!
Respond, please, to mine besspokojnyj a question.
I very much wish to become pregnant, but iz-for hormonal disturbances the cycle is not regular. The doctor has advised to accept djufaston 1* 2. d. Within 10 days, and after monthly since the fifth day Rigevidonum. And I from frustration have not asked how much longly to accept Rigevidonum and when it is possible to try to become pregnant? Whether it is possible to accept only djufaston and to conceive the child and what days of a cycle the most positive for conception? Or to accept Rigevidonum but when I can become pregnant? Tatyana Borisovna, what you will advise in this situation?

Malanova T.B.
27.08.2004, 12:42
On a background regividana bekremennosti will not be, same OK. Accept djufaston. On its or his background it is possible to remove or take off contraception.

Uljana
28.08.2004, 17:08
Tatyana Borisovna!
Prompt, pozhalusta how to accept djufaston, after will come monthly (if pregnancy), since what day will not turn out. Thankful in advance.

Malanova T.B.
30.08.2004, 04:43
Uljana! There Is a rule: in absentia therapy is not appointed or nominated.

Uljana
30.08.2004, 09:49
Tatyana Borisovna it is possible to be prepared for pregnancy immediately at you? When it is better to make it after reception djufastona or not accepting it or him?