PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. The matter is that in me have found out erosion. Also have told or said, that nuzhn...

Eleonora
28.08.2004, 11:32
Good afternoon.
The matter is that in me have found out erosion. Also have told or said, that it is necessary to make kolposkopiju. Whether prompt what is it? Bolno-to do or make and as dearly or expensively can cost. Also what this analysis shows?

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.08.2004, 18:10
Costs or Stands the order of 200 roubles (depends from honey. The center). A colposcopy - a staining shejki uteruses solution Ljugolja after processing of 3 % an acetic acid - look spets. The device - a colposcope. Not painfully. Speaks about presence or absence of a pathology shejki uteruses, reveals or taps suspicious sites SHM.

JUlja
30.08.2004, 03:07
Good afternoon in me have found out kandilomy from what they appear one doctor to me has told or said, that the floor is passed. By, and I have read through, that from plentiful vydeleny to that to believe. Thanks

Oshchepkova S.R.
30.08.2004, 07:55
FOR JULI: the reasons of condylomas: virus diseases + depression of immunity; a lues... Are passed sexual by.