PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! We live in small small town and, unfortunately, are not present vozm...

ALM
29.08.2004, 23:00
Hello, the doctor! We live in small small town and, unfortunately, there is no opportunity to consult at the good gynecologist. A problem here in what - after offensive or approach of an orgasm at the wife after a while both very strongly hurt an ovary. To her 42 years, we in marriage or spoilage 19 years. Before such never nebylo. In a youth at it or her both have been operated an ovary (skleropolikistoz), excuse, if has incorrectly written. Excising or coretraction both ovaries and hormonal therapy have been spent. Can be - in it or this and there is a problem? In connection with these pains there were problems with normal sex, I constantly think - whether there will be at it or her again pains? She to a kind does not submit, but I see, as she very much experiences. To me speaks - do not pay attention, all will pass or take place... We with her very much like each other, and problems with health - our general or common problems. Drove it or her to the local gynecologist, but except for a small thrush have found nothing. Advise, what it is possible to undertake?
Yours faithfully, Alexey.

Malanova T.B.
30.08.2004, 05:35
Most likely your wife has problems with veins (the varicose phlebectasia of legs or foots, a small basin), gives a pain venous stagnation. In absentia I can advise only respiratory gymnastics.