PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to be engaged in sex with a condom at treatment...

Lyolja
28.08.2004, 20:54
Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to be engaged in sex with a condom at treatment of a bacterial vaginosis and a thrush? What probability of infection of the partner? I ask therefore as signs of the given diseases at me are not present, but they are found out by method PTSR also the doctor appoints or nominates treatment. I am flied or treated since July. First time during treatment were not engaged in sex in general. But considering such long treatment.... Same it is impossible to suffer or bear so longly!!!!:)))))
By the way... Why the given microbes and are not killed? The Bacterial vaginosis for example treated Trichopolum, terzhinanom. Resorcinum - to mine. And any effect. Have now appointed or nominated Dalatsin. But I am afraid of it or him to apply up to a check analysis on a thrush. - my it or he cannot be applied at kandide... Or no trouble? Through what time it is necessary to hand over analyses after the termination or ending of treatment? Thanks.:)

M
30.08.2004, 04:35
I do not advise to make love, up to full vyechenivanja, t. To. Sensation not from pleasant.