PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, whether please so courses for the future parents are necessary? We wait...

Tanjusha
27.08.2004, 04:56
Tell or Say, whether please so courses for the future parents are necessary? We wait for the first child, and we in city had one courses, but the woman who conducted them itself has left in a maternity leave.

Alla
28.08.2004, 06:45
Certainly, if it is good, professional courses probably, they help or assist. But, as a rule, in small cities this all at very primitive level. I nedvano have gone to learn or find out, that there on these courses. It has appeared, that I owe 6 9 hours per week (in the SUMMER IN THE EVENINGS!!!) To listen to that it is possible to read through in any book on pregnancy (that such labors, as they pass or take place how to look after the kid). The only thing, that seemed to me useful in these courses is a gymnastics (BUT I and so it or her I do or make from 4 months of the house) and respiratory exercises. But I, to tell the truth, have regretted money, t. To. These or it dyh. Exercises make approximately 15 20 % from all employment or occupations, and platit-that I should for all. Voobshchem, I have decided there on to go, if only I shall not agree to go only on dyh. Exercises. But for lazy women who do not want or cannot esteem the necessary books and do or make exercises houses, it, probably, it is useful. Still much, and can also everything, depends on the woman, from its or her spirit. Is such which without any courses can concentrate and all to make correctly, and no courses help or assist another - all the same panic and forget everything to that them learned or taught.

LANA
30.08.2004, 02:27
In my opinion there is no sense on them to go. .esli very much it would be desirable all the nobility, it is possible to esteem books and magazines, and to read that primenimo to YOUR status instead of to collect ALL possible or probable negative information and to try on it or her on itself..