PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Future mums, I address to you with the huge request. To us of 11 weeks, on the account in...

Tatyana
27.08.2004, 02:07
Future mums, I address to you with the huge request. To us of 11 weeks, on the account in ZHK we have risen from 8 weeks. But here where and as grants or manuals, edeinovremennye payments when vstaesh on early terms on the account, etc. we do not know are made out. We live in Moscow. Prompt. In advance many thanks!!!

Olga
27.08.2004, 09:27
How much or As far as I know, the lump sum is paid after sorts or labors at presentation of the information or inquiry from the REGISTRY OFFICE which to you will give when you will go to receive the birth certificate. The grant or manual will give or in a place of job of the husband or the wife.
After sorts or labors as the monthly birth grant up to it or him 18 letija is made out. More no payments are present.

Elena
28.08.2004, 22:18
If you work that this all is made out at job and if is not present in sotsstrahe. When receive a hospital leaf or sheet (decree) in 28 ned together with payment of the sick-list and the lump sum is paid at the reference or manipulation in ZHK on early durations of gestation, t. e. Till 12 weeks. Only on the basis of it or this and not earlier, than receive a hospital leaf or sheet. Success!

Tatyana
30.08.2004, 02:05
Thanks for answers!