PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, somebody knows, how doctors on KTG can diagnose a hypoxia...

Lena
27.08.2004, 08:32
Girls, somebody knows, how doctors on KTG can diagnose a hypoxia of a fetus? At me such history - two weeks (term was 35 weeks) back I the doctor, having looked at schedule KTG, has urgently sent me to hospital. In hospital has met the familiar doctor which, having looked or seen at the chart, has told or said, that all in the full order that I went home and did not worry at all. Now term of 38 weeks. Today the history has repeated - I the doctor has made to me KTG and has directed to a hospital.
I feel well, small moves on a regular basis. That, interestingly, the doctor could see especial on the chart - palpitation within 20 minutes was from 132 up to 145, without jumps.

Svetlana
29.08.2004, 09:33
Obychno smotryat rezkie skachki pri izmerenii serdtsebiyaniya. Dumau, chto u vas vse v norme, prosto vash vrach podstrahovyvaetsya. Dlya opredeleniya gepoksii KTG delaut dolshe po vremeni.

Lena
30.08.2004, 00:47
Svetlana, thanks for the answer. As you have written, and it has turned out. I descended or went today in hospital simply on consultation. There have told or said, that the chart within the limits of norm or rate that I did not worry once again and KTG any more did not do or make, and easy waited for the kid.