PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me a problem which I can not solve. 1, 5 months ago I p...

Jeanne
27.08.2004, 05:34
Hello, at me a problem which I can not solve. 1, 5 months ago I have gone to ginekologu-on the general or common check. The doctor has told or said, that at me tsirvetsitit and it is necessary to do or make a cryolysis. To me of 29 years, the sexual partner one, did not give birth or travail, than before did not hurt or be ill;be sick. As a result of it or this at me the liquid in a uterus was typed or collected and has begun vospolenie genitals. I have got in hospital where me treated antibiotics, and then cut out a cyst on the right ovary (3) and fibroid
(1, 5 sm). As a result vysheupomjanutogo I have received a thrush (at me have appeared white vydelenija-slime). The doctor has registered ointment Canesten-of 6 days. I it have made, now at me a strong burning sensation, the basin, the bottom part of a stomach or belly hurts spina-. What is it can be and what to do or make. I now abroad also do not know how much or as far as it seriously, that prdozhdat homing home.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 12:26
And you confuse nothing? TServitsit a cryolysis do not treat. It or him can apply to treatment of erosion shejki uteruses, but in any way for tservitsita (it is an inflammation shejki uteruses iz-for penetrations gono-, stafilo-and streptococcuses, an intestinal rod or Trichomonases from a vagina in the channel shejki uteruses. Often it is combined with dr. Inflammatory gynecologic diseases (a vaginitis, a metritis, a salpingo-oophoritis)).
That that at you now can be assumed what is it acute tservitsit (back pains and in the bottom of a stomach or belly and slizisto-purulent discharges).
Under your story in general clearly that with you have made nothing and that actually has been diagnosed on the first reception for the doctor.
It is necessary for you to visit or attend the doctor personally (it is desirable the good expert).

Malanova T.B.
29.08.2004, 23:51
Kanesten to cancel is there can be an allergic reaction, hand over the analysis wet. To use dry heat (a woolen scarf), to look or see a diet (pains can be caused by reaction of an intestine to antibiotics and occurrence of adherent or adhesive changes in an abdominal cavity). Consultation by the gynecologist.