PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, what is it can be: between monthly happened krovjanistye in earlier...

Alisa
25.08.2004, 17:47
Prompt, what is it can be: between monthly happened krovjanistye allocation, sometimes such earlier, that it was necessary to use usual, instead of a daily lining. Now, after usual monthly, that is constant what pink maznja, is similar to a blood diluted. Pains any are not present. My regional gynecologist in holiday up to 20. Whether It is necessary to search urgently for other doctor, or it is possible to wait the ? Before problems was not. To me of 29 years, children are not present also I precisely is not pregnant. Thanks!

nastja
26.08.2004, 12:45
At me it is absolute as: (

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 22:38
Better urgently to address to the gynecologist because it is similar to a bleeding disfunktsionalnoe.

Alisa
28.08.2004, 06:35
Thanks for the answer. Can, you, will prompt me where I can receive the qualified consultation under the reasonable price. I live in Novokosino, but I can arrive to any district of Moscow, tk now temporarily I do not work. In female consultation at us not so good doctors, therefore before arrival from the holiday, I would not wish to go there. In advance thanks! The answer can be sent osyaru@mail. ru

Alisa
29.08.2004, 23:01
Thanks for the answer. Can, you, will prompt me where I can receive the qualified consultation under the reasonable price. I live in Novokosino, but I can arrive to any district of Moscow, tk now temporarily I do not work. In female consultation at us not so good doctors, therefore before arrival from the holiday, I would not wish to go there. In advance thanks! The answer can be sent osyaru@mail. ru