PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy of 35 weeks. Here weeks 2 I feel a urodynia with...

Elena
14.08.2004, 18:18
Pregnancy of 35 weeks. Here weeks 2 I feel a urodynia after the sexual certificate or act as if hurts mocheispuskatelnyj the channel. What is it can be and such pain is how much dangerous to a fetus?

Alain
18.08.2004, 13:02
The sexual life on late terms is not recommended. And you though with a condom are engaged? In fact there is a big risk to bring an infection!

Anna
22.08.2004, 09:50
The sexual life on late terms, at normal state of health at all is not forbidden, but the condom in the last 2 is really necessary. The fetus is protected enough, so I think your problem on it or him does not influence. And what with the analysis of urine, whether there are there bacteria, fiber?

Alain
26.08.2004, 04:36
I in fact did not write about an interdiction, but if there were disturbing or alarming signs, consider or count, it is necessary to refrain from the further certificates or acts while the doctor will not explain a situation. I would not risk.

evromedprestizh
29.08.2004, 20:49
Hand over a smear on flora and analyses of urine. At absence of an infection such problems are admissible. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.