PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Yesterday, in a month after sorts or labors the bleeding has begun......

kate
29.08.2004, 04:45
The dear doctor!
Yesterday, in a month after sorts or labors the bleeding has begun... In a panic has rushed to a maternity home where gave birth or travailled. To me have made uzi and have told or said, that no rests of a placenta in a uterus are present (what I, naturally, was afraid), and is (as have written in the conclusion) " an insignificant endometritis " - a pier, any old my flaccid infection (as they were expressed - from a carious tooth up to a pyelonephritis) has had an effect - and the bleeding is caused by it or this. To accelerate process vostanovlenija to me have written out:
1. Sumamed 1. h 2 times a day;
2. Trichopolum - three times a day;
3. Suppositories with viferonom;
4. Suppositories Klionum.
Trichopolum and a suppository - in the instruction is not present any contraindications at feeding. And here sumamed... Vse-taki an antibiotic... How reception of this medicine can be reflected in milk? Whether I it or this shall spoil health synochku? To drink this sumamed, and? (in the morning and has drunk in the evening...)

Malanova T.B.
29.08.2004, 16:49
It is an endometritis after sorts or labors, instead of an old infection. To treat it or him it is necessary!!!. For the period of treatment - to stop feeding. To be decanted. To take temperature. Now for you female consultation, instead of a maternity home responds. To call a doctor or descend or go in consultation. The medical control is obligatory.