PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor prompt please! We with the husband very much wish to conceive the child, while n...

Natasha Kl.
28.08.2004, 12:44
The doctor prompt please! We with the husband very much wish to conceive the child, it does not turn out yet, the basal temperature in the first phase above 36.6 (36.7, 36.9, 36.8) whether can speak it about low the maintenance or contents of estrogens and whether is the reason nesozrevanija ootids, what to me to make to increase their maintenance or contents??? Many thanks for the answer!

Katerina
29.08.2004, 16:45
natasha! I not the doctor, but... The basal temperature not necessarily should be 36, 6. Can, 36, 7 36, 9 it is your norm or rate. The main thing, that in the second phase she should be on 0, 5 degrees above the first. Also do not guess, descend or go to ginekologu-to the endocrinologist, sdajet all analyses (lg, fsg and t.). In fact it is possible to speak about the maintenance or contents of hormones only under the analysis of a blood.
And more. I have started all this to do or make since February, analyses at me were dreadful. In 2 phase the raised or increased temperature kept only 7 days, the cycle was neustanovlen. Doctors unanimously spoke all to me, that I shall not become pregnant with such parameters. And here please - since March, 23rd I AM pregnant! Likely so was frightened of long walking on doctors, that at once has become pregnant. That and to you I wish.