PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise, please, where to me to address! I devtstvenna physically, but....

Lo
29.08.2004, 01:42
Advise, please, where to me to address! I devtstvenna physically, but.. Similar, that has become pregnant. In day rozhdenja the guy we were not absolutely sober and masturbirovali (gde-that week after a menses)... And he was without perezvativa and (do not excuse) finished. And greasings at it or him then (like?!) was not. Now strange myself I feel (a delay while 3 days): more than two weeks very low pressure if sharply I rise, is turned a head, quickly I get tired, legs or foots nojut, sensation of unreality of an event... Whether I could fly? Tell or say, whether it is possible to define or determine I am pregnant or not now anonymously? Both where? And whether it is possible to make mini abortion or abortion and than they differ? Time in fact goes...
Parents och. Religious people, I can not tell or say. The guy considers or counts, that the virgin of pregnant women do not happen and does not believe me... But I all the same och. Strange myself I feel!: (me of 19 years. HELP or ASSIST!!!

Soboleva L.I.
29.08.2004, 16:19
Hello! In physiological sense the woman can remain the woman and up to sorts or labors. And you should address to the gynecologist, it is possible and anonymously, at present not a problem. Though in any case any doctor is obliged to save medical secret. The information on kinds of abortions, their differences can be found in the Internet.