PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! Sterility or Barrenness 3 years, it is planned EKO in the autumn. I live in a Surgut...

Alain
23.08.2004, 09:11
Hello!
Sterility or Barrenness 3 years, it is planned EKO in the autumn. I live in a Surgut. Tell or say, please, in what center of Russia to me to address better? In advance thanks

Kamenetskij B.A.
25.08.2004, 00:32
Alain! As the face interested, my references will be prejudiced. I can tell or say only, that experience of the Petersburg and Moscow centers much greater, than experience of the centers in other cities of Russia. About our center you can learn or find out on a site www. ivf. spb. ru or address in the Center on bodies (812 3282251 or 3289822 (by the way at the link to the information received on this site, primary consultation will be free-of-charge) Yours faithfully
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky

The anonym
26.08.2004, 05:53
I recommend the center of planning of family and a reproduction Moscow, Sevastopolky pr, 24 ph. 718 20 88 (avt. Round the clock) 718 33 22, 331 78 67 My girlfriend has made 9 EKO, and only in this center has received result from the first attempt, itself descended or went on consultation, I shall do or make from the beginning of a cycle. When sat in turn spoke with patients, and has learned or has found out from women that they have received pregnancy from the first attempt (36, 54 years, 47) I have been very surprised, as z and two years of a campaign in the Center to Kamenetskomu (I was treated not at it or him, and at other doctor) I not to time have not met in turn that at someone chto-to-have turned out, in addition to all for two years tried to talk with the principal of the center, under any pretext he has been borrowed or occupied, it is impossible to replace the doctor and it for the money! So do not lose time for this center. Yours faithfully Natalia.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 19:42
I recommend the center of planning of family and a reproduction Moscow, Sevastopolky pr, 24 ph. 718 20 88 (avt. Round the clock) 718 33 22, 331 78 67 My girlfriend has made 9 EKO, and only in this center has received result from the first attempt, itself descended or went on consultation, I shall do or make from the beginning of a cycle. When sat in turn spoke with patients, and has learned or has found out from women that they have received pregnancy from the first attempt (36, 54 years, 47) I have been very surprised, as z and two years of a campaign in the Center to Kamenetskomu (I was treated not at it or him, and at other doctor) I not to time have not met in turn that at someone chto-to-have turned out, in addition to all for two years tried to talk with the principal of the center, under any pretext he has been borrowed or occupied, it is impossible to replace the doctor and it for the money! So do not lose time for this center. Yours faithfully Natalia.

Kamenetskij B.A.
28.08.2004, 02:13
Thanks the anonymous correspondent for the indicating on defects in the organization of job of the center. As if to results, an explanation very simple. In turn women at whom procedure has appeared unsuccessful usually sit, and probably would be parodoksalnym to meet in turn of patients on EKO, the pregnant woman. These women in this turn do not sit any more. With the best regards, and first of all with a wish once again it to not appear in turn on EKO.
B.Kamenetsky

child
29.08.2004, 16:18
The doctor, excuse, I wish you only successes! Thanks you for sympathy.