PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello!! I on 34 week of pregnancy and sometimes time 4 in day to me stan...

polina
23.08.2004, 05:55
Hello!! I on 34 week of pregnancy and sometimes time 4 in day to me to become as that it is bad, like hurts nothing and today have guessed to measure pulse 140 where that. That is I not especially strain and pulse skips. Whether prompt dangerously it and from what can be!? In advance thanks

Lena I.
26.08.2004, 23:40
Vse-taki I would advise you to address to the doctor. For now measure, as often he so skips also what pulse in current dnja-write down. To the doctor with such data the norm or rate it will be easier to understand or not.

The anonym
28.08.2004, 21:37
As you understand, that zhivotik-that rostet and not only GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT is necessary hardly, but also a lung. Including to heart. If to you diagnosed vegeto-vascular distanija, a tachycardia one of its or her displays earlier. Now the spring also goes an exacerbation. There can be a general or common delicacy, sweaty ladoshki, pressure can to skip also. Voobshche-that such pulse does not concern to norm or rate. Certainly it is necessary to inform on it or this to the doctor. To me approximately on the same term during the first pregnancy followed supporting or maintaining policy for heart. The main thing to not be nervous, because pulse can skip even more iz-for any sorts of experiences.

Olja
29.08.2004, 16:17
Certainly descend or go to the doctor. Do not forget, that your heart pumps over almost double volume of a blood, kidneys work as madwomen or madmen, and hormones on a place do not stand or cost.