PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! You could not respond to some questions? Background:...

Hope
26.08.2004, 13:12
Hello! You could not respond to some questions?
Background: I drank Marvelon 5 years. Has decided to make a break on half a year. In 2 months approximately the skin became fat (acnes and spots do not descend or go), hair too became faster to be spoiled. And more, as it seemed to me, voloski on a body have increased rate of body height. Has now decided to start to drink Tri-Mersi. If will not complicate, respond, please on questions:
1. Whether the normal status of my skin will be restored or not simply enough to start to drink tablets?
2. What tabletsja it is better Marvelon or Tri-Mersi?
3. Whether sufficient having rummaged in half a year at reception Marvelona in teenii 5 years or the greater break is necessary?
In advance thanks you for potrachenoe time.

Shishkanova O.L.
29.08.2004, 15:27
The cancelling of a preparation can be accompanied by such signs, usually they pass or take place at stabilization of a hormonal background. Marvelon single-phase, and Tri-mersi a three-phase preparation (imitates cyclic processes in endometrii). The preference depends on a concrete situation. The sufficient break or not depends on a status of your organism. It is necessary to pass or take place inspection (analyses, US), survey of the gynecologist.