PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 11 week of pregnancy. The FIRST QUESTION: That means, if level TESTASTERON...

Anna, 1981..
27.08.2004, 05:18
11 week of pregnancy. The FIRST QUESTION: What means, if level TESTASTERONA in a blood much more above norm or rate? Whether it is harmful to the kid? What it is necessary to do or make? The SECOND QUESTION: whether harmfully too frequent US for the child, at me 11 weeks, but iz-for threats already 2 times was on US, now direct or refer on the third. For the first time US did or made on 4 5 week, in the second - on 9 10 week. Now has lain on conservation, and again direct or refer on US on 11 oh to week. Whether it is harmful?? What minimal admissible intervals between US?? The THIRD QUESTION: It is possible (and whether it is necessary) to treat the COLPITIS during pregnancy suppositories POLYGINAX-polizhinaks, if at me besides still and greater or big erosion shejki uteruses?? Whether these suppositories are harmful to the child?? The FOURTH QUESTION: What means twitching in district of a belly-button (as though from within someone for something there pulls)? And sometimes there are sharp pains, but bystroprohodjashchie, thus any krovjanistyh vydeleny, except for prozrachno-white slime.

Lyudmila
27.08.2004, 07:06
Dear Anna! High testosteron-it is bad. It means, that in your organism of man's sexual hormones above norm or rate, and it causes threat of an abortion. The doctor should correct your hormonal background, differently consequences can be sad... Further. US for the child not harmfully, be not afraid. Necessarily it or him it is possible to do or make each 5 6 days. Candles polizhinaks are not harmful, but it is better to delay their application even till 16 weeks (so pochemu-that recommend). About twitching... I wear the second kid, and tested the same inconveniences and last time, and in this. Can, it is norm or rate? Sharp bystroprohodjashchie doctors explained pains to me a stretching of muscles of a uterus (at me it was gde-that till 14 weeks on each side: that on the right, at the left).
Mine to you advice or council: necessarily consult about hormones!!! Success!

Anna
29.08.2004, 13:44
Lyudmila, thanks you huge!:-)
For US now I do not experience. And with man's hormones we shall struggle after I shall hand over urine on 17:-) It appears, from man's hormones still and grow thin, here I have for example grown thin for 4 kg. For 11 weeks of pregnancy, and all appears iz-for testasterona. Now the reason of my constant threat is clear! We shall struggle in every way - and I, and ioj the kid!;-) THANKS!:-)