PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! I already addressed to you about one and a half weeks ago - to an occasion " ts...

Dyne
24.08.2004, 01:00
The dear doctor! I already addressed to you about one and a half weeks ago - to an occasion " a cystitis newly married ". Accepted then 7 days furagin, then began to drink grasses. In 8 days after the beginning of treatment (the pain has disappeared next day) I have again begun a sexual life - for two days three times (probably cherezchur intensively). It was in sb and in vs. Plus to that in vs has frozen, but it is not strong also all in current of minutes 10. Then - the husband has left. In 3 days I again pochustvovala a pain at the termination or ending of an emiction. Probably, the cystitis has returned. All this time drank Phytolysinum. Tell or say what now to do or make, please? Lecheni to begin anew? And whether should lecheni be same (furagin, then fitolizi and brusniver) or it is necessary kak-to change that? And through how much time after the termination or ending of illness or disease can live a sexual life? Please, otvete as soon as possible.

Pasenjuk A.M.
25.08.2004, 05:41
In this case it is desirable to reach the doctor, to make the analysis wet also the analysis on an infection - it is necessary to prevent transition of disease from the acute form in chronic, pprovesti treatment, on a background e which it is possible to live a sexual life but not especially intensively

The anonym
26.08.2004, 06:17
Thanks big

Lenin
27.08.2004, 10:33
I repeat once again: any " a cystitis newly married " as nosologies do not exist. There are the infections passed sexual by. Survey and adresno (instead of symptomatic) treat, first of all the husband if do not wish to be interrupted up to pension furaginom, but thus, nevertheless, to earn a heap of serious diseases. And in general, you should address to the venereologist, instead of to the one who a little that understands it or this that is why appoints or nominates to you Furagin, not clearly, under what indications.

Dyne
27.08.2004, 18:33
uv. Lenin. What you so be nervous? All already for a long time is surveyed also anything neither at me nor at it or him is not found. What your following advice or council will be?

Lenin
29.08.2004, 00:52
I am absolutely quiet (not at me a cystitis!).
And advice or council is simple: to be surveyed in another way, or to show or present here all urogenital symptomatology (up to trifles) that I could specify more particularly, where exactly "dig".

Dyne
29.08.2004, 12:19
If it is still actual:
Vydeleny is not present (as at a urethritis) would hurt in the extremity or end of an emiction if I drink much - pains decrease. Pulls in the bottom of a stomach or belly a little. Like all. There was a ureaplasmosis, is cured at both. More - nakakie venerich. Diseases I do not complain - t. e. Any pains, vydeleny, a smell.