PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me 41 year. It was longly treated for sterility or barrenness. In 2001...

The anonym
28.08.2004, 13:30
Hello the doctor!
To me 41 year. It was longly treated for sterility or barrenness. In 2001 has successfully cured Endometriosis nemestranom, during treatment have disappeared and 2 miomki which at me were. After the termination or ending of treatment during 3 months observed, how follicles develop, whether there is an ovulation. Has handed over analyses on hormones, there was a raised or an increased maintenance or contents of Prolactinum in the first phase of a cycle. The doctor has appointed or nominated Parlodelum, and in the first month of treatment I have become pregnant. Pregnancy developed normally, but with offensive or approach of pregnancy there were 2 myomas (in a uterine fundus to the sizes 2516 and on a back wall intersticial or interstitial d18 site is closer to an isthmus). For 14 weeks of pregnancy to me have made a trachelorrhaphy as US has shown, that internal fauces to open 8. After ushivanija shejki have appeared not plentiful mucous krovjanistye allocation (in the mornings and to evenings), and in 10 days the strong bleeding has at all begun. Doctors spent the strengthened therapy, but, unfortunately, for 16 weeks of pregnancy there was an abortion to a birth of the dead child and the subsequent currettage of a cavity of the uterus. After that the Endometritis which while and have not cured has developed. Doctors who observed me during pregnancy and after a currettage speak, that it is necessary to cure all over again the Endometritis, and then to accept within 3 6 months hormones (nemestran or Novinet) to make control US and if a myoma of the small size to plan pregnancy again. The doctor at whom now am observed, refuses to appoint or nominate to me hormonal treatment. Refers what does not know, how will enter itself myomas (and suddenly will start to grow?). I understand all gravity a problem, but very much I wish once again to try to become pregnant and give birth to the healthy child.
At me to you some questions:
1. Whether treatment by hormones after a currettage is obligatory? If yes, that you will recommend, considering my age and all event?
2. If at me it will turn out to become pregnant again, whether that will be obligatory again a problem with shejkoj uteruses and whether I that on the future there was no such problem can something make?
3. At me according to last US the uterus was badly reduced and has the wrong form (fiziolechenie did not spend, Oxytocinum did not appoint or nominate iz-for myomas). Than it is dangerous and whether can prevent to offensive or approach of pregnancy and further have an adverse effect on a fetation? In general the uterus should will be reduced gradually ?
4. Usually doctors recommend to make the analysis of genetics for 16 19 weeks of pregnancy. If up to pregnancy to make the analysis of genetics and result good, whether that during pregnancy is necessary to hand over such analysis again?
5. At me according to last US intersticial or interstitial sites up to 22 (last US after a currettage). Whether I can plan pregnancy at presence of such sites?

Very much I hope, that you will answer all my questions. In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
29.08.2004, 11:50
You really all over again should treat an endometritis. As you have received antibacterial therapy in full (I hope!!!) carrying out of a course fiziolechenija (in view of your myoma and an endometriosis in the past) now is desirable. Then every possible inspection and only after it or him, gde-that in 6 8 months it is possible to leave on pregnancy.