PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Ber-t 4, 5 weeks on conception. Have begun allocation a little with a blood - svetl...

Natasha
20.08.2004, 09:08
Ber-t 4, 5 weeks on conception. Have begun allocation a little with a blood - svetlobordovye such. kak-would smear. On the account yet do not put so early. What to do or make now? And it can is normal? The back and a stomach or belly on each side a little hurts. In the bottom of a stomach or belly of pains is not present. And more the temperature 37, 3 keeps weeks two. Thanks.

The anonym
23.08.2004, 23:13
Run to the gynecologist or even in hospital!

Anna
26.08.2004, 06:37
First of all to drink to pair or steam tablets Noshpy, in a proctal or an anal aperture a candle with a papaverine. Then it is necessary to calm down, lie down and address to the doctor. To me in a similar case have appointed or nominated still Utrozhestan on 1. In a vagina in the morning and in the evening up to 12 weeks., suppositories with papaverinom-week, noshpu 3. In day - 2 weeks. And rest (including) sexual 2 e weeks. In hospital with it or this have not put, though on fast for certain would take away, but I the doctor has told or said, that additional two manual surveys, and they are obligatory at entering in hospital to me only will damage or injure;hurt. Laid week of the house, the second without overloads at job already. On the efflux or expiration of two weeks, control US to be convinced that it's OK. But I do or make the link to individuality, something or something else can to you will appoint or nominate.

Alain
28.08.2004, 21:19
It sometimes happens normally if "botched work" occurs or happens in terms your usual monthly. But more often bloody allocation testify to threat of an abortion. So to the doctor it is better to address, and it is not obligatory to go, it is possible to cause or call, t. To. At such signs it is better to wait doctor laying. Dorsodynias too it is bad. And the raised or increased temperature (you mean not basal? to. Basal always at pregnancy above 37) too can be norm or rate.

evromedprestizh
29.08.2004, 10:45
Dear Natasha! At you threat of an abortion. Inspection (US) and purpose or appointment of complex treatment for conservation of pregnancy urgently is required. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.