PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Pregnancy of 19 weeks. Prompt please very strong to...

Nastja 24
22.08.2004, 18:56
Good afternoon! Pregnancy of 19 weeks. Prompt please very strong conflict has arisen at job strongly was nervous, whether I know that it or this to do or make it is impossible so has occured or happened it can kak-to affect or influence that on the baby. In advance thanks for answers.

Julia.
26.08.2004, 09:21
I had a similar situation, I very much experienced, therefore as me obvenili in all mortal sins that I bring or I bring up the command and on me there were many plans, and - shorts is simple much on itself carried. But I so understand, that zhevotik you to hurt or be ill;be sick did not become is already kind attribute! Basically strusy threaten with abortions and as you do not test an internal dyscomfort - means that's all right. Well and on budujushchee, never in a life iz-for jobs it is necessary to experience, the size is time or temporary enough, that then pozhint fetuses fetuses of the nerves of the house. Success, spakojstvija and endurances or quotations. I here for example being on 28 week of pregnancy wait when people will reach, that will not be fast me here and they should do or make job, and all of them in idle euphoria.

Nastasja
29.08.2004, 10:15
Girls, spit on this job. A monument to you precisely will not put. Health and dityo is more dear or expensive. At me on the tenth week have shouted, why I whom has not warned, that I am going to in the decree. Can, employers want, that them in writing notified on the made sexual certificates or acts and their results?:-)