PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Several days ago did or made the test - positive. In hospital...

Natalia.
23.08.2004, 06:55
Hello. Several days ago did or made the test - positive. In hospital I can not descend or go yet, I at session and even to run to buy or purchase the test costed greater or big efforts. Delays happened and earlier quite often, therefore kak-that to not be believed. Tell to me, pliz, for certain there are any attributes, sensations... Also the day before yesterday the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick, as before monthly, but till now anything. Thanks in advance the enormous.

T aja
25.08.2004, 11:04
Any special attributes can and to not be. At all on a miscellaneous.

Svetlana
29.08.2004, 09:21
If you want the child spit on session and descend or go to the doctor, the stomach or belly during pregnancy to hurt or be ill;be sick should not. You are for certain pregnant. If absolutely there is no opportunity to get to the doctor, and the stomach or belly will hurt or be ill;be sick, accept nosh-pu and for night of a suppository with a papaverine (it will remove or take off a tonus). As soon as there will be an opportunity, go to the doctor. At all sensations during pregnancy different, me pulled on salty, the breast has bulked up, it was not so convenient to lay on a stomach or belly, in couple of weeks of a delay the vomiting, a nausea has begun. The some people drives in a dream, in general nothing feels someone.