PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon the doctor, advise what to do or make! I drink Logest three days, beginning or starting...

Irina
29.08.2004, 06:33
Good afternoon the doctor, advise what to do or make! I drink Logest three days, since the first day monthly. Today has woken up from palpitation and heavy feeling in legs or foots at night. Now it is few unpleasant sensations, only in the right arm or hand obscure pains. I do not know that to me to do or make how to interrupt reception of tablets? To summaries to a preparation it is written, what education of clottages is possible or probable, whether there can be it at me?

Julia-doctor
29.08.2004, 08:57
Yes, clottages are possible or probable. It is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on a prothrombin, coagulability of a blood. To stop reception it is possible today. Can, the menses will a little be extended, but it nevertheless is better than prospect of a clottage... If you have no opportunity to use other methods of contraception the COOK it is possible to accept with Aspirinum (pol-tablets usual or 1 t. " trombo-ASS " or " aspirina-kardio ").