PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. This week at me have suddenly begun unusual with a smell vyd...

Dilyara
29.08.2004, 00:58
Hello.
This week at me have suddenly begun unusual with a smell of allocation and a strong itch. As I already now recollect such quite often happened or was possible and prior to the beginning of conducting a sexual life. Then kak-that by itself passed or took place. To the doctor I then did not address. In what there can be a reason of it or this?
That we with the friend are monogamous are 100 %.
I sverhgigienichna - 2 times a day go to a bath or in douche and always there before love.
But for denpered these sensations I, not raschitav forces, have lifted very serious thing, so as speak: " nearly has not given birth ".
And more some days prior to that we made love in the extremity or end monthly (never before so did not do or make).
Still I eat a lot of sweet.
At me very difficultly pass or take place the first days monthly with a frequent vomiting and terrible abdominal pains and below, below, below. So, that having addressed to the local (regional) doctor by its or his advice or council about 16 days of a cycle for 10 days I accept "ORGAMETRIL". But during acceptance not so well myself I feel. It will be fast last third time of a course.
Tell or Say, can be in one of listed there is a reason of these or it vydeleny and an itch?
I work. Therefore I do not know how to find the doctor to whom it would be possible to come after the working day. And that there was no connivance in relation to the person. As I etouzhe have tested in local female consultation.
And just in case I shall specify, that to me 21 year. A sexual life of the beginning of a message 5 months ago.
In advance very much I thank!!! Good-bye!!!

Oshchepkova S.R.
29.08.2004, 06:54
1. It is necessary to be surveyed on all infections - the expanded general or common smear; 2. And - In - any attitude or relation to a problem has no; 3. G - it is necessary to make US + it is possible to accept Aspirinum (Indomethacinum) 3 days up to and 3 days during men - tsii. Hormonal preparations can cause an itch - a candidiasis. It is possible to address in MTS " BIOTEST LNN " ph. 265 - 5244 to Oshchepkovoj or Pasenjuk. Explain, that the latest reception is necessary to you and can refer to conversation with me or call by this phone on Thursday on December, 7th in 16.00 - 17.00 - I shall be there on reception.