PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! I have accepted postinor as is written to instructions, on 4 yj day on...

Olga
26.08.2004, 23:28
Zdrastvujte! I have accepted postinor as is written to instructions, on 4 yj day after reception at me the plentiful bleeding has begun. Tell or say pozhalusta, these are monthly or consequences postinora and whether it is dangerous? I Drink a neetle. Whether the neetle will help or assist with such cases?

Soboleva L.I.
27.08.2004, 06:27
Hello! If a bleeding plentiful, address to the doctor internally.

Olga
28.08.2004, 03:06
Zdrastvujte! Would like to ask one more question, I do not have opportunity to address to the doctor, you could not explain the reason of bleedings how it can be cured independently? What verojatnos pregnancy in my case?

Olga
28.08.2004, 18:10
Zdrastvujte! I wish to add, that the bleeding began with vydeleny dark color, the blood in small amounts then began to go, and today on 3 y den-is plentiful. Probably it is simply plentiful monthly of for postinora?

Soboleva L.I.
29.08.2004, 02:07
To give valuable practical references in such situation it is impossible. If you have an Internet for certain there is also phone. Cause first aid.