PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell or Say, the doctor. If at the partner after use "farmateksa" and " the patent...

Irina
19.08.2004, 04:52
Tell or Say, the doctor. If at the partner after use "farmateksa" and " patenteks an oval " zhuvstvuetsja the burning sensation, means these agents do not approach or suit? Can be them it is not necessary apply?

Lana
20.08.2004, 14:38
Forgive or Excuse, Irina, here we with my guy too use " Patenteks the Oval ", and with voemu to experience I do not feel a burning sensation, and you could not explain the sensations more particularly?

Irina
21.08.2004, 19:59
Lana, in that that all and business, that at me like would be not present any unpleasant sensations. Except for certainly that is too much foam. Sensitivity therefore decreases and that "is constantly wet" to me is not pleasant. And here the partner speaks, that right at the beginning it or he has a feeling of a burning sensation which then passes or takes place a little. But, as understand, it in any measure influences. Therefore I think, can be it is necessary to replace with other agent?

Lana
22.08.2004, 20:13
Irina, you are right, awfully plentiful allocation of foam, instead of tried or tasted OK? But from them too there are consequences such as a thrush... I heard already are on sale and advertised or promoted vaginalnye suppositories, kotoryemozhno vstavljat after the sexual certificate or act during 2 h hours, forgive or excuse precisely I do not remember the name, can eat probability to try or taste them???

Irina - Lane
26.08.2004, 08:32
I sit in forums "Contraception" 2 months. For this period I nachitalas such about OK what to begin terribly. Therefore I try or taste other ways. The condom once podvel-has torn, and here " Patenteks the Oval " starts me to disappoint, as its or his efficiency not so is great, as at OK. Moreover, I heard, that with "Farmateksom" it is a lot of beremennostej.

evromedprestizh
29.08.2004, 01:42
Dear Irina! If the partner has unpleasant sensations this preparation should be stopped to use Address to the doctor to the gynecologist for selection of an optimum method of contraception. The doctor of the maximum or supreme category akusher-ginekolog-the endocrinologist the expert on sterility or barrenness and conducting patients and pregnant women with high risk Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.