PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor, hello! This summer handing over analyses on an infection, at me obn...

Elena
27.08.2004, 18:11
Uv. The doctor, hello! This summer handing over analyses on an infection, at me have found out a serious bouquet a clamidiosis + a mycoplasma + simple herpes + gardnerelez + a candidiasis + greater or big erosion sh. M.
Now I finish 1, 5 monthly course of treatment consisting: tsikloferon + klatsid + Nistatinum + karsil + Phencarolum + Flagylum, then betadin + difljukan. The question the first, after passage of this course of treatment when I should go on a check analysis, what method to hand over it or him. A question of the second that it is necessary to treat first of all and that it is possible to leave on posledok. I thank for the answer. With uv. Elena

Elena
29.08.2004, 01:27
Uv. The doctor, hello! This summer handing over analyses on an infection, at me have found out a serious bouquet a clamidiosis + a mycoplasma + simple herpes + gardnerelez + a candidiasis + greater or big erosion sh. M. Now I finish 1, 5 monthly course of treatment consisting: tsikloferon + klatsid + Nistatinum + karsil + Phencarolum + Flagylum, then betadin + difljukan. The question the first, after passage of this course of treatment when I should go on a check analysis, what method to hand over it or him. A question of the second that it is necessary to treat first of all and that it is possible to leave on posledok. I thank for the answer. With uv. Elena