PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, to me have diagnosed a parametritis... Tell or say please, that...

Svetlana
27.08.2004, 03:12
Hello, to me have diagnosed a parametritis... Tell or say please, what is it such and how correctly to treat... .i what probability after that to have children? To me have explained nothing, have told or said " will make a large number of abortions, then ask, what is it such "... And I had not abortion and an abortion on January, 26th 2004. Diagoz have put yesterday. Thanks for attention and your references. Yours faithfully, Svetlana

Smirnov D.R.
29.08.2004, 00:42
Doctors are obliged to inform in detail patsietnov about character obenaruzhennoj pathologies, on the forecast and possible or probable methods of therapy. A parametrium it kletchsatka surrounding a body of the womb and shejku. The parametritis is an inflammation of a parametric fat, which in itself does not happen, and svjazanno with what that inflammatory process in endometrii? Myometriums? Appendages of a uterus can be? To contact diffusion of an inflammation from a rectum, a bladder? So the parametritis is the term, but yet the diagnosis. And without high-grade diagnoza-correct treatment will not be. Success scorceni