PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls! I podstudilas iz-for eternally soaking through footwear and freezing legs or foots...

Tanik
25.08.2004, 09:49
Girls! I podstudilas iz-for eternally soaking through footwear and freezing legs or foots. Prompt, travkami it is possible will undergo treatment or legs or foots to soar or still something?

Tanik
27.08.2004, 01:16
Has forgotten! 13 I week of pregnancy

masha
28.08.2004, 20:29
Vo-the first, whenever possible to replace footwear. It is known, that legs or foots to any person, and especially puzatenkomu it is necessary to hold in heat. To operate or work it is necessary on a situation, to begin with fortifying procedures: frequent hot (provided that there is no the raised or increased temperature) drink: tea with a lemon and honey, morsy berry, milk for the night, etc. Eat garlic, more than fresh vegetables and fruit. If there is a rhinitis and he only right at the beginning of the development spend 3 eh dnevnyj a course of the Interferon (under the instruction). From pains and pershenija in a throat frequent gargles will help or assist: a solution of broth of a camomile, a sage, a solution of Furacilinum, soda with salt or an irrigation of a throat Inhalyptum, at strong pains it is possible to apply bioparoks. If tussis good effect opposite enough liquid from milk with borzhomi possesses begins. Also inhalations are good, they can be attached to fortifying procedures also. Legs or Foots it is possible and poparit, appoint or nominate to itself a confinement to bed and is more often air a premise or room in which be. Success.