PDA

Просмотр полной версии : endometrioidnaja a cyst

relhzirf
27.08.2004, 21:43
Hello!!! To me 24 years. About one month back at me have found out endometrioidnuju a cyst, diameter 28. Having got in hospital me treated from follikulnoj cysts (if has not correctly written I am sorry). Having passed or having taken place a course she has decreased till the diameter of 23 mm, and at an extract have made control transvaginal US and there was all taki endometrioidnaja a cyst. The doctor has told or said, that it or she can poprobyvat be cured garmonami but if it will not turn out in current of two menstrual cycles will have to do or make laparaskopiju.
At me it is some or a little bit questions:
1. What probability of what this cyst pererastet in an oncology?
2. If to do or make laparaskapiju, that is whether hope what will not remove an ovary?
3. If all taki it or her to delete through laparaskapiju, whether there will be she again?
4. Through what is the time it is possible zaberenennit, and whether can then (after excision) to be extrauterine berenennost?
5. In what clinic it is better to do or make this laparaskapiju?

evromedprestizh
28.08.2004, 20:19
Endometrioidnaja the cyst is a subject only to operative treatment, it is better laparoskopicheskomu. The resection of an ovary is carried out, the pathological tissue leaves only. The probability ozlokachestvlenija is small. Risk of development of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis does not influence. Well carry out a laparoscopy, in particular, 79 GKB, 31 GKB, Clinic of Obstetrics and gynecology MMA it or him. Sesenova.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.