PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I, am pregnant 2 months, have learned or have found out about it or this so a long time. Pregnancy passes or takes place with...

Alja, 20 years.
28.08.2004, 06:11
I, am pregnant 2 months, have learned or have found out about it or this so a long time. Pregnancy passes or takes place easy, the doctor after inspection has told or said, that all passes or takes place spokojnto. But I sometimes have a gravity in the bottom of a stomach or belly, as before the beginning of a menses. The doctor has told or said, that threat any is not present, is simple less exercise stress. We with the husband shortly yes as have learned or have found out that about pregnancy, have bought or purchased permits to Egypt, should leave on November, 5th. Doctors have told or said what to have a rest it is possible, only accurately concerns to aklimatizatsii and to not do or make sharp movements and longly to not lay on the sun. What could you advise me? Can make secure and take with itself any vitamins or medicines. Thankful in advance to you.

Ryazanov And.
28.08.2004, 19:47
Yes, to make secure costs or stands. Take with itself no-shpu, suppositories with a papaverine, drink vitamin E on 200 units (1 3 times a day). If there will be unpleasant sensations in the bottom of a stomach or belly - a candle with a papaverine for the night. At boljah-no-shpu (on 1 3 times a day). And it is less on the sun! Successful travel!!!