PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please, ber-t 15 weeks. At me allocation brown color...

Alain
28.08.2004, 07:08
Prompt please, ber-t 15 weeks. At me allocation of brown color, almost as a blood. A problem that I live in Denmark and doctors here to me cannot tell or say plainly. When berem-t was 10 weeks there was a strong bleeding and the piece has fallen out. The doctor has told or said it there was an abortion and has appointed or nominated contraceptive. I accepted 7 days, and the toxicosis proceeds. Have made the test - I the pregnant woman, t. e. That was not an abortion. And after that at me byly allocation of brown color of 7 days. And now for 14 weeks again strong brown color of allocation, and after employment or occupation by sex almost as bloody. In the center of obstetrics they to me have told or said, what is it all is normal. I very much experience. What is it can be. Uzi any pathologies does not show. Strange Danish doctors!

vrach
28.08.2004, 19:21
Proverili li vydelenia na infekziu? Esli beremennost razvivaetsia na ultrazvuke - moi sovet priostanovit zaniatia sexom, poka polnostiu ne proidut vydelenia. Vpolne vozmozhno bylo nebolshoe otsloienie placentu, i tepet sgustok potihonku vyhodit. Ultrazvuk ne vsegda pokazyvaet sgustok.