PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls prompt, somebody passed or took place inspection and treatment in clinic "...

Light
26.08.2004, 13:26
Girls prompt, somebody passed or took place inspection and treatment in clinic " AltraVita " (m. Tula)? At me sterility or barrenness, simply I dream to have the child, I search for good clinic. It is very important to hear responses. Who can will advise other good clinic, I shall be grateful.

irina
27.08.2004, 23:44
In this clinic it was not treated, and it was treated in Eurohoney prestige and therefrom me my young the doctor has directed on faculty of obstetrics and gynecology at 68 municipal hospital - to Maryanna Aramovne Gevorkyan (it is possible to call in city under the directory, and they will tell or say ph. of faculty - and I shall look or see houses and tomorrow shall write phone already) - there directions it is not necessary, come to 9, or earlier - as it is usual - there turn, ask who to her last. At me it has turned out! Thanks her huge. Reception certainly paid, seems 500 or 600 roubles)

Svetlana
28.08.2004, 18:27
Irina if not a secret, how long you there were treated also what reason of sterility or barrenness was at you? Unfortunately, about 68 mountains. b-tse heard many bad responses, especially about their delivery room, it is glad that you have remained are happy or enough.