PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! In me have found out the raised or increased maintenance or contents stafilokkov and erosion sh...

Elena
26.08.2004, 20:10
Good afternoon! In me have found out the raised or increased maintenance or contents stafilokkov and erosion shejki uteruses. Tell or say please, whether can cause erosion stafilokkoki? And how in case of treatment stafilokkov to treat the partner? In advance I thank.

Malanova T.B.
28.08.2004, 11:20
Such flora can support or maintain erosion shejki uteruses. During treatment it is necessary to use a condom. If the partner does not have complaints antibacterial therapy to him is spent not always.

Elena
28.08.2004, 15:45
Good afternoon!
The doctor has appointed or nominated to me following treatment for the raised or increased maintenance or contents stafilokkoka in a vagina:
stafilokkokovyj a bacteriophage (wads), traumel, ehinatseja (nyxes), solkotrihofag 3 nyxes with an interval of times in 2 weeks. But after the beginning of treatment I began to feel nagging pains on the right and in the bottom of a stomach or belly which amplified at an emiction. What is it can be? Whether can provoke it treatment? And whether it is effective in general? In advance I thank.