PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstvvujte! Yesterday have discharged from hospital. There was an abortion. I am very strong...

Natalia
27.08.2004, 07:48
Zdravstvvujte! Yesterday have discharged from hospital. There was an abortion. I very strongly experience. At me it is a lot of questions. A situation such: on 8 j ned. ber.,
On February, 7th, have begun plentiful krov.
Allocation. The eighth has addressed in zh/to and me have urgently directed to hospital on conservation. In hospital the doctor has examined and has told or said, that shejka uteruses is opened or open and the stood pregnancy of 6 7 weeks already nothing to save, most likely, +. Have made a urgent currettage. Treated antibiotics, Trichopolum, oksitatsinom, Nistatinum. Analyses good, UZI-are not present pathologies! 16 ogo have written out. Physical pains stop, and psychologically very painfully and hardly. 1) whether could the doctor in zh/to notice, what shejka uteruses it is opened or open? 2) if my kid was lost one week ago why signs of pregnancy continued to be saved? 3) what to do or make now? 4) whether it is possible to plan a trace through a cycle. Pregnancy?
In zh/to I shall go to Monday. Help or assist advice or councils
Now. Thankful in advance for any answers!

Oshchepkova S.R.
28.08.2004, 15:33
1. SHejka uteruses could open very quickly after survey of the doctor, t. To. The misbirth has already begun. 2. The level of hormones decreases gradually, therefore signs of pregnancy are saved. 3. Half a year there should be reception OK. To hand over smears on a chlamydia, mycoplasmas and ureaplasmas, TSMV, herpes + bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. To hand over a blood on AT to a rubella, a herpes, TSMV, to a toxoplasmosis, a clamidiosis. The partner to survey necessarily. Before planned new pregnancy 3 months to conduct the schedule of rectal temperature. To hand over a blood on: Prolactinum, Progesteronum, 3, T;, Testosteron-Depotum. 4. Plan pregnancy in half a year. It is necessary to be surveyed in detail that there was no similar situation again.