PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I am am disturbed for a long time with such state of affairs. 4 years on...

Ella
27.08.2004, 12:57
Hello, the doctor! I am am disturbed for a long time with such state of affairs. 4 years ago it was found out in me at delivery of the analysis of a blood a high ESR, which sohranajaetsja and to this day: 40.54, 62 When the gynecologist takes a smear on the analysis and there the picture is not better: leucocytes - entirely or in a plenty To appoint or nominate treatment thus do not want (want believe, want is not present). The US shows an adnexitis, a metroendometritis (in doubt) and again any treatment. Speak only, that it is necessary to hand over the analysis on a clamidiosis and similar. Longly to tell about how me do not wish to treat. Tell or say, the high ESR can be a parameter of these diseases? In the analysis of a blood other parameters in norm or rate. Thanks.

Malanova T.B.
28.08.2004, 15:05
Usually the colpitis does not give changes of a picture of a blood. However, raised or increased by an ESR it is necessary to search for the reason with the therapist, instead of with ginekologm.