PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, consult, please: tomorrow it is necessary to me laser...

Ula
28.08.2004, 06:33
Hello, consult, please: tomorrow the laser destruction shejki uteruses in connection with endotservikozom sh/uteruses (though before put erosion) is necessary to me. For this procedure the doctor asked to bring butter or oil of a tea tree, and then, during an adhesion, has appointed or nominated Oxigen (Silver) on 1 item l. In day and preparation Zn 10 dn 2 times a day. The total cost of medicines makes approximately 1500 rbl. On your site I has read through, that after a manhole. Destructions honey. Preparations do not appoint or nominate. Whether these preparations are really necessary to me? Also that such " endotservikoz shejki uteruses " (on a site similar I have not found) In advance thanks.

Pasenjuk A.M.
28.08.2004, 14:45
Dejstvietlno after lazervaporizatsii any preparations it is not required. Endotservikoz shejki uteruses it is body height of a glandular epithelium on naruzhno surfaces shejki uteruses that there is no norm or rate.