PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, tell or say, please, if for first three months I have recovered on 5...

Tanja
24.08.2004, 03:03
Girls, tell or say, please, if for first three months I have recovered on 5, it is a lot of? I very much experience for restoration of the figure after sorts or labors. It would not be desirable to get fat strongly.

masha
24.08.2004, 15:22
The increase in weight is the individual factor. You certainly can adjust or regulate a little a gain of the weight, excepting from a ration or even reducing consumption of flour, confectionery products, etc. But the diet directed on struggle against superfluous kgs as those to you is counter-indicative. With nutrition your kid receives all pit. The substances necessary for its or his high-grade development. Success.

Nata
28.08.2004, 14:17
I bore on Djufastone and typed or collected on kg in 2 weeks, all have typed or collected 22 kg! It was 50 % from my normal weight. Earlier I weighed 43 kg (body height 150), and began to weigh 65! I was in the SHOCK!
But did not limit itself in meal that to the kid it was good. He was born 3.400, zdorovenky. For a year exactly my weight has returned to norm or rate without any diligence for my part (44 kg). Though I also nursed till 1, 5 years and ate much. The truth the clothing size became 44, and was 42. But as I has told or said the doctor: I congratulate, you became the woman! Many speak, that I began to look or appear is more womanly. Though it is a lot of extensions on a body and a breast. And now we wait for the second, at us already 10 nedelka... Success! So long!