PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! A propyl as treatment and contraception Diane-35. Has passed or has taken place 6...

Natasha
27.08.2004, 06:20
Hello! A propyl as treatment and contraception Diane-35. Has passed or has taken place 6 days. Tomorrow I need to accept a tablet from following packing. Bleedings these days were not. And today has started to smear. I think, that tomorrow (in the first day of reception of tablets from other packing) the bleeding will begin. It is a pathology? To continue reception of tablets? And in general, when in norm or rate the bleeding should begin and is how much unhealthy to be limited to one packing and more Diane-35 to not accept? To me it or him have appointed or nominated for treatment of acnes. To me 32 years. Can, will advise other contraceptive with similar action?

Oshchepkova S.R.
28.08.2004, 13:53
1. A variant of norm or rate. 2. Yes, to accept under the scheme or plan further. 33. Norm or rate: 3 - 4 day after reception of last tablet. Not harmfully. 4. Similar preparations are not present. Similar (with some strained interpretation) a preparation - femoden.