PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nina on May, 03rd 2002 14 : 58 : 21 Hello! I am pregnant, last monthly...

Nina
25.08.2004, 11:06
Nina on May, 03rd 2002 14 : 58 : 21
Hello! I am pregnant, last monthly have begun on March, 26th, the test positive. But I am am disturbed with one question. Up to pregnancy lupoid anticoagulant has been found out in me one LE a cell on 1000 leucocytes. But I was not treated, as one familiar doctor has told or said, that if there is no clinic of the given disease (tussis, a dyspnea, a sweating, delicacy, a joint pain), most likely result of the analysis erroneous. The first pregnancy at me has come to the end with an abortion, on 12 week (the frozen pregnancy) in January of this year. After an abortion I have made all necessary analyses and as a result have found out a toxoplasmosis and VA. A toxoplasmosis treated, two times for 10 days Rovamycinum, Sulfadimezinum, Acidum folicum and vitamin 12 March. Has made the analysis on the chronic form result negative. But me the doctor has told or said, that if I had a toxoplasmosis after treatment at me the result of the analysis should be 1 to 5 ti. Now I would like to know how much seriously lupoid anticoagulant can be reflected in my pregnancy and on the child, and what treatment should be passed or taken place if necessary.

Malanova T.B.
26.08.2004, 12:28
If pregnancy progresses, it is necessary for you to be registered in a cabinet or study nevynashivanija pregnancy and the doctor to you will appoint or nominate therapy depending on result of control research on VA and anti-HG.

The anonym
27.08.2004, 16:13
Well you give mother! VA just also does or makes pregnancy not born on early terms. And zaberement in 1, 5 months after stood... .flag in arms or hand

Maidens
28.08.2004, 13:19
Well you give mother! VA just also does or makes pregnancy not born on early terms. And zaberement in 1, 5 months after stood... .flag in arms or hand