PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About one year back to me raskazali a "national" method of an abortion on...

Alexey
25.08.2004, 20:07
About one year back to me raskazali a "national" method of an abortion at an early stage (t. e. If there is a delay "monthly" for the term of about one week. For this purpose it is necessary to add 15 20 drops of an iodine in 1 glass of boiled milk, and to drink such 3 glasses in day. A maximum in two days nachnutsja "monthly". To my girl 18, 5 years and so happens that in the most "dangerous" days has torn prizervativ, and in namechenye days monthly it has not appeared, the delay was 4 5 days (though before delays was not). I have advised her " a national method " and in day "monthly" have come or stepped. And the friend which to me it raskazal, spoke, that it helped or assisted its or his girlfriend. Prompt please, whether it is injurious to health of the girl, and whether she after such "NATIONAL" methods can have normal children

Woman Klava
26.08.2004, 06:03
It is necessary to put a slice of Saccharum then the germ will spread on sladenkoe and pregnancy prervetsja in a vagina.

Pasenjuk A.M.
26.08.2004, 18:56
Can and will not be consequences, but it is impossible to exclude besplode.

Alexey
28.08.2004, 09:04
The doctor, instead of you how such quantity or amount of an iodine can affect or have an effect on health of the girl could tell? And whether in general the iodine is harmful to an organism?

child
28.08.2004, 12:24
I am surprised above friends to girls, and above girls who experiment above itself. Really money it is a pity for own health?!!!